EIM Solutions offerings for the Manufacturing sector, include designing for the “Smart Factory” or “Industry 4.0” as is popularly known.
Manufacturing 4.0 /Industry 4.0 in other words is “a network of connectedness created by connecting people, devices/ machines, and processes and driven by data analytics.”
To ensure manufacturing customers are able to derive RoI from their investments into these emerging technologies that drive Manufacturing 4.0, it is imperative to choose the right partner.
EIM Solutions, with their proven capabilities in business transformation platforms such as ERP, HCM, CRM coupled with their expertise in emerging technologies of Mobility, Cloud, Social and Data analytics, makes them the Partner of Choice, for companies seeking to implement innovative solutions for sustained growth and profitability.
IoT today is being extensively deployed across the supply chain, connecting shop floors to the retail customer.
Typical use case(s) of IoT in Manufacturing:
- Our Smart press tool solution for automobile industries
- Asset tracking and monitoring solution applicable to all industries
- Garment root solution for apparel and garment industries
The above mentioned use case(s) are examples of how IoT is deployed by fast growing companies.
The key benefits of IoT implementation include:
- A more connected and predictive Business Model
- Smart and intelligent Supply Chain
- Innovative and responsive customer experiences
- Compliances to global EHS regulations
- An integrated network leading to effective data analytics